Al Binaa Al Mouaser General Contracting Co. Ltd.
(Al Binaa Al Mouaser) known as MAB, was formally established in 2002 as a general contracting company. Experienced in (Electrical, Mechanical, and Civil Works), Installation, Commissioning & Start-up, Overhaul, Maintenance, and operations on electrical power generation Diesel units & Compressor and Pumps, MAB experience in power and electricity projects derived from our expert engineering staff that worked in many power projects. MAB has successfully completed more than 35 projects in Iraq in all categories with governmental, private sectors, and international oil companies IOS, including EPC contract. The company now enjoys a reputation for technical excellence, honesty, and quality.
MAB Company relays when managing its different projects primarily on its engineering consultants, who are of different specializations and qualifications. We have the required experiences in designing and constructing in both architectural, civil fields, mechanical, electrical power generation and Substations, ICT system, Fire fighting System, and fire alarm system. MAB also relies on computer applications in managing and designing its projects. Includes CAD, GIS, STAAD PRO, ETAB, chillers section programs, Aurora pumps section program, and modeling software. CBuilding also has the required staff from implementing and design on-site engineers, project managers, and construction staff, which enables the company to manage and construct big projects in the least possible time. The company also enjoys very well public relations with ministries and the community of the different Iraqi provinces from North to South. We have jobs and qualification with global companies such as Eni Iraq B V, Hyundai HHI, General Electric, Parsons, Wartsila, MAN, ABB, LUKOIL, NAFFCO, UNICEF, and USACE.
MAB has undertaken and successfully finished many projects relying on its entirely dependent technical staff. The company has handled many projects to different clients, and they were delivered with total satisfaction of the work, completed successfully. They are ranging from big plants to private residencies.
Our vision :
-To be every client’s partner of support and Participation in all projects
-To be perceived as a leader in our field by our clients, employees and vendors.
-To be respected for the quality of our work.
Experience in civil works and service systems:
1.Design and construction of industrial facilities
2.Construction on Turnkey basis for Multi-story buildings including Admiration, Hotels, hospitals.
4.Infrastructure and landscaping
5.Design and construction of HVAC systems, Firefighting systems, ICT
6.Infrastructures facilities including water treatment plants and sewage treatment plants for industrial wastewater.
- Experience in Power Generation and Distribution:
CBuilding experience in power and electricity projects derived from our technical and management capability backed by our expert engineering staff that worked in many power projects, The MAB capabilities in the power generation and distribution can be summarizing as the following:
The MAB capabilities in the power generation include the following:
- Engineering, Procurement, and Construction (EPC) bases for new or expansion of power Plants with Skid mounted or mobile electrical power generating units.
- Turnkey for the rehabilitation and upgrade of existing power plants.
- Focus on Diesel Engines, working on dual fuel (HFO and LDO).
- Technical supervision and staffing in the fields of Electro, Mechanical, Control and Civil work.
- Operation and maintenance of power plants as per OEM Standards.
- Training power plant operators in operation and maintenance.
- Inspection and assessment of existing units.
- Our experienced personnel are also having the capabilities of the installation and maintenance Plant BOP facilities, including (Fuel treatment and water treatments units).
- Our company has a specialized, highly skilled technical team that has vast experience with the maintenance of diesel electrical power plants based on Wartsilla and M.A.N power generating units in addition to ABB turbochargers.
- Electromechanical Installations of AIS and GIS low, medium and high
- voltage Substations.
- Calculate cable specification.
- Protection Relays (Siemens/GE/ABB)
- Lighting Installation
- Battery Chargers and UPS.
- Grounding and Lightning Protection Systems.
- PLC energizing and setup.
- Optimize control system
- Testing, and commissioning
- Cable terminations
- Check system with SLD drawing.